- Sleek outdoor weatherproof pool table
- Available 8'
- Extruded aluminum 5-7/8" top rails, 5-1/2"aprons, legs and square tubular beam sub-frame with anti-rust treatment
- 1" composite weather proof playfield
- Large unified aluminum corner post and top cap
- Large tubular beam legs with cross truss bracing
- K66 profile cushions
- Electric blue weather proof UV resistent polytech billiard cloth
- 6" diameter adjustable feet levelers
- 1 Year Warranty
Playing equipment included -
- 2 - 57" composite billiard cues
- 1 - set 2-1/4" phenolic billiard balls
- 1 - 15 ball plastic triangle rack
- 1 - billard cloth brush
- 2 - cue chalk
- 1 - PVC cover
Playcraft slate pool tables are warranted for 5 years against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered – Rails, aprons, legs, slate, internal supports and metal decorative hardware. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are cushions, pockets/pocket liners and cloth.
- Assembly – The warranty applies only to tables that have been assembled by a verified professional or experienced slate pool table installer. All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Do not move the table once it is assembled. Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a slate pool table is leveled it may settle over time and become un-level. A table that must be re-leveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the pool table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.